Initial consultations are half hour meetings for applicants who have a preliminary concept of their project proposal. The applicant may or may not have site control yet. The goal of this meeting is to assess project readiness and provide information on how to prepare for a formal submittal.
At the Initial Consultation meeting, staff will:
- Provide general information and direction
- Review the proposed project against the City's plans and goals for the project/site
- Discuss project feasibility and level of environmental review needed
- Identify potential issues with the site
- Review development checklist
- Provide verbal feedback only